Vegan Cajun Potato Salad
A little bit different than the usual potato salad. This one is quite spicy, but we enjoyed it.
Serving Size: 4
- 2 lbs. potatoes, cooked, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 green onions, white and light green parts, reserve some green as garnish
- 3/4 cup plain soy yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasonings
- dash cayenne
- jalapenos as desired, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the potatoes, peel and cut into chucks.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Chop the green onions and reserve a bit of the green, chopped as chives for garnish.
- Add the onions to the potatoes.
- If you like it hot, chop 1 or 2 jalapenos (seeds removed) and add to the potatoes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the soy yogurt, mustard and Cajun spice to make the dressing.
- Add a dash of cayenne or Tabasco.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the potatoes and mix to cover the potatoes evenly.