White bean and celery soup
The taste of fall. This is a mild, flavorful soup that fills the stomach and warms the heart.
Serving Size: 4
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 3 cloves, garlic crushed
- 500 grams or 32 oz. cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups vegetable bouillon
- Saute the chopped onion and celery in the olive oil, in a large pot until the onion is glassy and the celery a little soft.
- Add the beans and vegetable bouillon and cook on a low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Puree to a smooth consistency.
- Garnish with croutons and a few celery leaves that have been minced.