Filled baby spuds
So inviting and so tasty. These baby potatoes make a great finger food for a party.
- 24 baby potatoes
- handful chives, finely minced
- handful fried onions
- few black olives, finely chopped
- 2 sundried tomatoes, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, finely minced
- 125 grams soy yogurt or tofu pureed
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. vegetable bouillon powder
- 1/2 tsp. horseradish
- Clean the potatoes well.
- Bake them or boil them.
- Meanwhile, make a “ricotta cheese” from the soy yogurt or pureed tofu mixed with the seasonings.
- When the potatoes are done, and have cooled off slightly, using a small melon baller, cut out a small portion on the top of one side of the potato.
- Fill the hole with a portion (1/2 teaspoon or so) of the soy yogurt/tofu mixture.
- Top with a few pieces of chives, or fried onions, or sun-dried tomatoes or other topping of choice.