Creative Commons license
We believe in sharing our recipes and decided to release the recipes (excluding the photos) on this blog with a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license. By doing so we follow the example of CreatiVegan and encourage you to do the same if you have a food blog or recipe site.
You are free:
- to Share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix – to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). In case of the recipes and photos from this site you should credit Chris & Harald Walker with a link back to Vegalicious (http://www.vegalicious.org).
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.